en / es
Someday all schools will be like ours

University Access

The American certificate possess a high world recognition. Our students can access to universities in Spain, the UK and other countries around the world.

How is the access to the university?

Dragon American School recommends each student to choose their own path: According to their strengths and talents, depending on the university they choose (national or international), their academic path may be one or the other.


The student’s educational mentor will guide them.


1) For students who would like to have access to the Spanish public universities:

In the last two years of school, our students in the American system prepare 4 Specific Proficiency Tests (PCEs). The American baccalaureate report is 60% of the grade, the other 40% is the PCE.

In addition, the best 2 grades among the 4 PCEs will be taken into account again, if the subjects tested by the student are considered in the “Tabla de Ponderaciones” of the chosen degrees.

2) For students that would like to study in the US or other countries:

The first step would be checking the admission requirements of the chosen university.

It may be necessary to take the SAT exam and obtain an English Language Certification, depending on the requirements of the College/University the student is applying for.

Schedule an orientation call